Lovely Quote

"I HAVE LEFT AMONG YOU TWO THINGS; YOU WILL NEVER GO ASTRAY AS LONG AS YOU HOLD FAST TO THEM: THE BOOK OF ALLAH (QURAN) AND MY SUNNAH." [AL-HAKIM]

Sunday 13 May 2012

What I Hope From A Husband


He, who is my husband
Will loves me for who I am, sincerely

He, whom his left rib is me
Will trust that I will always by his side, giving full support

He, who is my imam
Will guides me to be a good wife, patiently

He, who is the father of my children
Will be together raising them up, religiously

He, who is the key of my Jannah
Will forgive and give bless on me, till the end of time.


"Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth."...
(An-Nisa':34)

Narrated Anas ibn Malik r.a. Allah's Messenger saw said,
"When a woman observes the five times of prayer, fasts during Ramadan, preserves her chastity and obeys her husband, she may enter by any of the gates of Paradise she wishes."
(At-Thirmidzi)


~May our love last to Jannah, insyaAllah~

Source:
http://quran.com/4
http://muttaqun.com/women.html

1 comment: