Lovely Quote

"I HAVE LEFT AMONG YOU TWO THINGS; YOU WILL NEVER GO ASTRAY AS LONG AS YOU HOLD FAST TO THEM: THE BOOK OF ALLAH (QURAN) AND MY SUNNAH." [AL-HAKIM]

Tuesday 1 November 2011

You x#%@!


An old woman had come to you suddenly and said, "Watch out your mouth, you pig !" 
It surprises you because you didn't mention any impolite word to her before. You don't even know her! (T_T). She has made your heart boils...


If you were the unlucky person, will you? :
Go to her with blue-green face and scold her back by saying, "Hey old lady, you watch out your mouth! How dare you say to me like that! I don't even know you, and I never speak dirty to you, so what is your problem with me?"  

Astaghfirullah. Let's be more nice and gentle. This is a suggestion for what to tell her:
"I am sorry, but why are you calling me like that? Is there anything I've done that hurt you? Actually, I didn't say anything to you and maybe you are just misheard it. But don't worry, I have forgive you. I guess it was just a miscommunication. May Allah forgive us for what had happened today. Take care."  =)


Remember what our Prophet saw told us? 

Abu Hurayrah relates that Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: "Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day should speak a good word or remain silent. And whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day should show hospitality to his neighbour. And whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day should show hospitality to his guest."
[Sahih Al-Bukhari and Sahih AlMuslim]

May Allah bless us all.


Sources:
http://haditsarbain.wordpress.com/2007/06/09/hadits-15-berkata-yang-baik-atau-diam/
http://www.islamic-life.com/forums/tafsir-sciences-hadith/commentary-hadith-speak-good-word-remain-silent-93
http://www.traderscity.com/board/products-1/offers-to-sell-and-export-1/custom-angry-birds-pendent-necklace-perfect-promotion-gifts-jewelry-manufacturer-253931/

No comments:

Post a Comment